Insuring North Carolina vehicles – everything from off-road, two-wheels, twelve-wheels (trucks), antiques, recreational and on the water!
Brown Insurance Group is located in the Rolesville, NC community, so we can find the right type of insurance for your vehicle. Whether your insurance needs are for riding on off-road trails, driving your classic car on the weekends, or just the everyday commute, we can find the right insurance for you .
Protection you need whenever you’re on the move.
- Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles.
- Motorcycle Insurance – Insure your motorcycle. Then enjoy the ride.
- ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.
- Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Keep it protected.
- RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.
- Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for your toys on the water.
Typical North Carolina vehicle insurance quotes include the following coverage types:
- Liability Insurance – insurance for property damage and injuries to others caused by you while operating your vehicle.
- Medical Insurance – coverage for the driver and occupants of the insured vehicle.
- Collision Insurance – insures the owner from loss during a collision with another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Insurance – protection from damage caused by things other than vehicle collision.
If you are in need of affordable auto insurance contact us by using our simple auto insurance quote form or giving us a call. One of our local insurance professionals will be happy to explain our coverage benefits and give you a free North Carolina car insurance quote today.